Most of this book is available free of charge online: Click here or on the book cover to open the digital copy on google books.
“Based on the broad curriculum of the 3-degree course of the National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, this comprehensive textbook aims to cover all relevant aspects and issues related to housekeeping operations in the fast growing hotel & hospitality industry.
A reference textbook for:
- Housekeeping professionals
- Students pursuing hotel management courses
- Lectures of Hotel Management and Craft services
- Apprentices in housekeeping
- New entrants entering the industry who have no formal training or education in housekeeping
- Housekeeping and maintenance companies
- Entrepreneurs who wish to set-up their own housekeeping company
- Training centres of hotels
- Independent hotel owners and staff
- Hospitality trainers.”
(information taken from the backcover of the book)