Currently we are recruiting for an enthusiastic and self motivated candidates for the position of Room Attendant in a fantastic 5* hotel in Fulham Broadway.
As a Room attendant you will be responsible for cleaning guest hotel rooms to the required standards, assisting with guest queries and following any tasks issued by Management.
You must have:
• Willingness to work
• Ability to work under pressure with strong organisational skills
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• £10.20 per hour (payment every two weeks)
• Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
• Permanent contract of employment
• Training for work related formal qualifications (including up to degree level)
• Opportunity to work with great teams for an industry leader!
Apply now! Call us on 020 8741 1190 today or text us via What'sApp on +447791344778 or send your CV.
Eligibility:In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.