Housekeepers associations exist across the globe. They aim at bringing housekeeping professionals together to share knowledge, develop and support each other. If you want to meet other housekeepers, get in touch with the housekeeping association close to you – below you will find a list of housekeeping associations.
Doha Housekeepers Group
The idea to form this association was to bring all housekeepers to one common platform as everybody is from different genres, different areas, and everybody has their expertise but the chances were very limited to actually speak to each other.
Initially the association started with 31 Executive Housekeepers, the group now has 72 Executive Housekeepers / Directors of Housekeeping as active members.
We have our online channels to communicate. On average, every other day we are talk to each other on a common group, sometimes we are looking for a supplier, sometimes we are looking for any amenities or any technicalities.
We do bi-monthly meetings where we discuss about new products, trends & availability of supplies in market as everything here comes from the outside. We organise housekeeping social events where housekeeping colleagues gets a chance to mingle and meet other hotel’s housekeeping professionals and managers whom the had heard off. This makes whole housekeeping association a big family of professionals.
United Kingdom Housekeepers Association
Welcome to the United Kingdom Housekeepers Association!
The UKHA is the largest Housekeepers Association in Europe and our members include housekeeping professionals, academics and hospitality industry suppliers from across the UK. We are dedicated to raising standards and advancing the professional status of Housekeepers. We aim to do this by providing a professional yet friendly environment for networking, socialising, sharing industry information, training opportunities and career development.
The UKHA is a self-funding association run by elected and experienced professionals, volunteering their time within six regional committees. Each region holds regular meetings and social events. All members are invited to attend all annual events across the UK.
Housekeeper membership benefits:
– Access to the members area of the UKHA website – make contact with other housekeepers, get offers and view job vacancies
– Networking with peers, colleagues and suppliers
– Opportunities to visit new hotels and venues across the UK
– Regular regional meetings with professional industry speakers
– Regular newsletters, keeping you up to date
– Regional and national social events
– Training and career development opportunities
– Discounts and offers from associate members
Associate membership benefits:
– Join one, or all six UKHA regions
– Regular regional meetings to network, plus speaking and sponsorship opportunities
– Regional and national social events, with opportunities for sponsorship
– Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with events and UKHA developments
– Promote your brand with UKHA online:
– Offers and discounts to members on the website and social media
– Feature in our regular email newsletters
– Update your own profile and logo on the website ‘supplier search’
Are you a representative of a housekeeping association and want your association to be listed here on hsk-knowledge.com, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Full name of your association
– Short description of your association, e.g. purpose and history (max. 200 words)
– URL of your association’s website and Social Media handles
– Logo of your association (.jpg or .png format)
– Contact details enabling interested housekeepers to get in touch with your association